Carol Carter

12 August 2010

Italy-- finished the 53 painting- acyrlic


I finished the painting of the stairwell --- it is peculiar... but very Italian.
The color palette is similar to the rest of the show -- but there is also a pastel edge.

The bottom photo is an installation of several of the 20 x 20 paintings. I don't exactly know how they'll be installed at CEDARHURST -- but this is one approach.

Italy 123
acrylic
20" h x 20" w
2010
finished

Italy installation
acrylics
20" h x 20" w
2010
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

olivia said...

Carol, you are a marathonian painter! 53 paintings!!!
I have not still had time to look for the magazine. I promises you that I make that this week-end!Bises.

Christiane Kingsley said...

Carol, all you Italian paintings are beautiful, but this stairway painting is certainly one of my favorites. I love the colors that you have used and the effect that you have achieved.

Carol Carter said...

oliva.. all 53 paintings are smaller scale..so much easeri to accomplish. don't stress on magazine.

christiane -- thanks you for liking this piece... it's one of my favorites too... i am working hard to keep the palette of this show related and italian.

SKIZO said...

Fascinating work.
It has been delightful
to visit your gallery.
Good Creations

Carol Carter said...

thank you skizo