Carol Carter

16 August 2010

Oldies but Goodies


I had the opportunity to see some older work in a client's home this weekend. Most of it I hadn't seen for years!

It was gratifying to see the images... and sometimes I think I was a BETTER painter way back when!

So.. here they are.
I will add more images later.

Traveling Swimmer
acrylic
55" h x 75" w
1992

Manatee
watercolor
22" h x 30" w
1995


Underwater
watercolor
40" h x 30" w
1990

Swimmer
watercolor
60" h x 30"w
1989

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Caroline Peña Bray said...

These are brilliant! I love th colours, unusual compositions and the real, tangible feeling of floating and suspension in them...excellent! Delighted to have found your blog and I'm very much looking forward to following your progress.

Carol Carter said...

thank you caroline. i am happy you found my blog too. stay tuned for more watercolors... i should be adding them in the fall. right now.. finishing up the acrylics for the italy show! best!