Carol Carter

16 February 2009

NaughtiGras2: Best in Show

Last weekend I won Best in Show in the NAUGHTI GRAS 2- St. Louis, MO.

I wasn't able to attend the opening on Valentines Evening -- as I was still in Miami. A friend-- Ray Marklin was there.. and let me know the good news.

I hope to see the show when I return to St. Louis next week. The Show will be up for a few more weeks.

Here's a link: http://www.stlnaughtigras.com/#

http://www.stlnaughtigras.com/#/bestinshow09/4532878549




Thanks again for the award!!


Naughty Girl
watercolor
30" h x 40" w
2006

por

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

Congratulations, Carol. Glad one of your Bad Girls is having fun while you're in Florida :)

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

So well deserved - so watery and - as you say- naughty!! Hurrah for the judges.

Leslie Rubio said...

Congrats! Your painting is lovely. You deserve the award hands down!

Leslie

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Its me again, to say I love your work so much I have sent you a BLOG AWARD in my today's post.

Carol Carter said...

thanks everyone! i appreciate all the support and good wishes. it's a kick to win this award.

joan... thanks so much for giving me this award... i will post it.. when i figure out how to do it! xo

Every Photo Tells A Story said...

Congrats, Carol! Boy, I wish I had her "physique" :)