Carol Carter

30 July 2011

OPEN STUDIO TODAY! CAM 6th Annual Open Studio Tour in St. Louis

Studio is all cleaned and ready to go! All new artwork -- small and affordable.

Please come to the Contemporary Art Museum's 6th Annual Studio Tour in St. Louis today!

I will be there-- showing all the new work and discussing my new upcoming projects.

Feel free to stop in and have a look!

All are welcome - and all are invited.

Open Studio

3156 Shenandoah Avenue
St. Louis, Mo 63104

Come and have fun!!

Free drinks and treats.... also some free handouts.


Circle Blue said...

Carol it was a delight to meet you. I did blog about my experience of being at the open house. You can find it at:

It was a delight to meet you.

Carol Carter said...

It was wonderful to meet you too! I posted a link to your blog on my blog page and my FB pages. Thank you so much for stopping in and visiting. It was a treat to talk with you... Hope you continue to look through the windows on your commute! I should be having an open house in DEC. I hope you stop in then too.
Best! and THANKS!