Carol Carter

23 February 2011

Installation at Cedarhurst



The installation is coming down to the final stretch. Today, Marty and I drove to Cedarhurst -- and checked out the show. We tweaked some of the paintings-- putting them into some visible pattern and flow.

It was fun and rewarding.

The blue wall was painted-- and my name and title of the show were added.

What a thrill! I couldn't be more pleased with the way everything looks!

The work is installed and lit today.

The opening is Friday, Feb 25.

I am excited!


Please come to the opening-- all are invited


The Italian Suite
Cedarhurst Center for the Arts
2600 Richview Road
Mt. Vernon, IL

Feb 25th 6:30 - 8:30 pm

4 comments:

Arti said...

You look great, Carol..my best wishes for the show!

Jane said...

Congratulations, Carol! So thrilled for you.

carlos diez said...

I wish the best for your exhibition!! Congratulations

Carol Carter said...

thank you arti, jane, and carlos! i am hoping for a nice show and opening tomorrow night.

will post more about it here in the coming days.

best.