Carol Carter

08 February 2011

St Thomas USVI Exhibition: Paradise


I just returned from a few days in the USVI -- St. Thomas.

I had a small showing of watercolors at the Mango Tango Gallery on the island.

It was fun, warm, and rewarding.

So many new friends and opportunities!

I may go back for a longer visit in the summer.

The exhibition was featured in the DESTINATION magazine as well as the local paper. Destination Magazine is featured in all the planes coming into the island for a year~

I will post additional photos of the workshop I held there at the ANTILLES SCHOOL for high schoolers.

Ahh...... warmth and sunshine in paradise!




3 comments:

NATIVIDAD said...

SALUDOS!!!FELICIDADES,ES UN PLACER LEER TODO CUANTO CUENTAS EN TU BLOG,Y TUS OBRAS SON PERFECTAS,GRACIAS POR COMPARTIRLAS¡¡

Studio at the Farm said...

Congradulations, Carol.

Carol Carter said...

Thank you both! I was happy and thrilled to be included in the show. The virgin Islands were great too.