Carol Carter

13 December 2010

Italy Refinishes.....


I have to finish the last few paintings for Italy.... and do some refinishes to solve some areas.

The last few paintings seem to be a bear to finish!

I don't know why.... I suspect it's because:

1. I'm tired
2. I don't really feel motivated to start another series
3. I want to see the total show up now.
4. I'm fatigued with Italy
5. It's cold.
6. None of the above.
7. All of the above.

So, on a cold bitter day -- I spent the day tweaking these two paintings.

I feel that they are a bit better... but I need to compare/contrast them to the rest of the show tomorrow.

I will set out the other paintings [all 80] to see the fit.

I have begun marketing/promoting the show -- can't wait to see the exhibition come together.

Italy 189, 190
acrylic
24" h x 24" w
10" h x 30" w
2010
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Peter Pascal said...

I could choose to fit the canvas print that I was ordering from wahooart.com to the pattern and color of the wallpaper in my living room. I could search
for artwork by subject matter and even predominant colors. Then I customized the frame online because the site
allowed me to match the frame style with different wallpapers, one of which looked like ours.
So now have this canvas print by Pierre Bonnard, http://en.wahooart.com/A55A04/w.nsf/OPRA/BRUE-8LT4PD