Carol Carter

25 December 2008

New Book!


Hey everyone.... I made a new book of figurative swimmers. I am in the process of finalizing the layout this week. In the next few days -- I will offer it on my blog and website. it's been fun to work on -- and a challenge!

So, those of you who are interested in a cross section of my watercolor to keep and review -- here's a pint sized version of images!

[ the book has a few more pages than what is posted here...]

Carol Carter
Watercolors from the Heart
7" h x 10" w
new book
2008




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

Woo-hooo! And I just got some Christmas cash :)

carol said...

Yes please - if I can get it in UK. Perfect present for my husband to buy me.

Carol Carter said...

hi rhonda.... yep.. i will definitely let you know when the book comes out! yeah!

carol.... i will offer the book on my website.. and we will make it easy to order it from anywhere! thanks for writing!
hope you had a happy holiday..
~carol