Carol Carter

29 September 2008

NAPA Valley


I've spent the last week traveling in California-- and the last few days in NAPA VALLEY. it's spectacular here this time of year-- Fall is "the Crush."

I'm staying in St. Helena where there are many galleries and artists. NAPA OPEN STUDIOS was going on this weekend -- and i visited a few of them. Art is alive and well here!

The Valley is a good marriage of agriculture, wine, tourism, organic responsibility, art, and money!


I found some bottle of wine with my artwork on the label in Calistoga -- ON THE EDGE WINERY and Dick Vermeil wines.





One of my very dearest friends -- Sara Weinheimer lives here. A fellow watercolorist and buddy-- Bruce MacEvoy from http://www.handprint.com/ drove over for lunch at Solage in Calistoga.

A glorious weekend was had by all!

Stay tuned for more.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: