Carol Carter

25 July 2012

New Watercolors



I have been so busy getting ready to teach in France-- and preparing demos etc... that I hardly have time to paint.

Additionally-- I have an OPEN STUDIO this Saturday-- so today was spent getting the place ready.
Painting, patching, scrubbing, cleaning, organizing, etc.

The whole place is spotless--- and ready for the day!

We hung paintings-- that will show a variety of works.   There will be many more to choose from.

I will be showing new work, works in progress, and finished pieces.

Some paintings from The Italian Suite will aslo be on display.

There will be another 70 studios throughout the city open... so ya'll come!

Everyone is invited.
Please come!


CAM
City Wide Open Studios
Saturday
July 28
10 am to 4 m

my studio

3156 Shenandoah Avenue
St. Louis, MO  63104

Chinese Lanterns
watercolor
22" h x 30" w
2012
in progress

Two Boats
watercolor
11" h x 15" w
2012

3 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

Wish I could make the trip over and up to see this, Carol :) Best of luck and hoping for lots of sales for you - so you have plenty of spending $ for France!!

Unknown said...

I like the way you capture light glows in your art.

Carol Carter said...

I wish you coould have come too Rhonda. It turned out to be a GREAT event! I did get some spending $$ for France!

Thank you Mary --- I do try to make my paintings glow from within. Thank you for noticing and posting!