Carol Carter

29 July 2012

Great OPEN STUDIO!






What a great surprise the OPEN STUDIO was on the CAM CITY WIDE OPEN STUDIO tour!

I had a ton of people... lots of friends and clients... and new faces.  The neighborhood was supportive-- with many residents coming to visit.

I was overwhelmed when the bus from the Contemporary Art Museum stopped by with 30 people!
What a rush of humanity!

Lovely day-- not too hot....  plenty of camaraderie and conversation.
The weather cooperated - it was not a triple-digit day.

I even made a few sales.  [see above]

Precious Daisy showed up with her Mom-- Amy.... and the GIRLS NIGHT OUT group too.

Thank you to everyone who came to support me.  I REALLY appreciate your visit--- and look forward to seeing everyone again real soon!

2 comments:

Arti said...

this looks great, Carol.A lot of happy faces!

Carol Carter said...

We had a good turnout Arti. Lots of people and a few sales. I have been enjoying your new work on FB! Keep posting!

Carol