Carol Carter

31 October 2012

Nude Watercolor



I have been stepping outside the box and trying something new.  A nude watercolor with deep black background.

I am trying something different... to add a bit of mystery and intrigue to my swimmer series.

The black will be melding in more to the reflection in days to come.

I've worked on it so hard.. that I'm fatigued with it.  I'm taking a break from it now.

Look for the final version in the days to come.


Oxygen
watercolor
22" h x 30" w
2012
in progress

9 comments:

SARABEL said...

Te esta quedando precioso.........!como siempre!

suerte con tus acuarelas........un saludo

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Carol! I absolutely love this!!!

Watermarycolors said...

Wonderful painting! :)

Unknown said...

Very good work here. This one really stands out. The colors caught my eye right away and I had to look closer.

Sergio DS said...

Interesante acuarela, estoy esperando poder ver el resultado final.

Marilyn Fuerstenberg said...

WOW! This is awesome. Like the black background. Can't wait to see it finished.

Double "D" said...

You knock me out. This is absolutely masterful.
Your search for a new creative approach to your paintings is amazing ... I'm not sure I have the right words for this one.
So Cool.

Carol Carter said...

Thank you ALL!!!! All of your comments are read and appreciated!! Thank you so much for your support of my work.