Carol Carter

09 January 2011

The Italian Suite


Here are some groupings of THE ITALIAN SUITE to whet your appetite.

I have no idea how they will be displayed at CEDARHURST -- but this is how I envision the groupings.

I did some pieces with others in mind-- so they would create a narrative or a color palette that would be sympathetic. There are many many paintings in the collection.

I am excited to feature them.


The Italian Suite
acrylic
various sizes
2009-1011



Cedarhurst Center for the Arts
Mt. Vernon, IL
February 25 May 1 2011
opening Feb 25 6- 8 pm

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Studio at the Farm said...

Gorgeous colors! Love the one of the partly opened gate.

Maria Jose Barrera said...

Interesante trabajo. felicidades.

Susan Liles said...

Gorgeous paintings, they look great in the groups that you have them in. I know you have worked hard on these and hope the show is a huge success.

Carol Carter said...

Thank you everyone!
It has been a fun ride to produce this exhibition. I'm looking forward to presenting it to an audience soon-- thank you ALL for your support over the duration of posting the works in progress.