Carol Carter

30 November 2010

Norwegian Arts Magazine: Kunst for Alle


I received today my copy of Kunst for Alle-- an arts magazine based in Oslo, NORWAY. They have a small article on me-- introducing my work.

I don't know what it says-- because it's all in Norwegian... but since Toril interviewed me -- I'm sure its good!

I will be teaching two workshops there in the spring-- and this article shares the detailed information.

Enjoy!

Kunst for Alle magazine
December 2010
Oslo, NORWAY
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

NATIVIDAD said...

SALUDOS¡¡!!!ENHORABUENA POR TUS BELLAS PINTURAS

Agni said...

CONGRATULACIONS!!!
Have a nice month!!!Kisses -Ag

Flor said...

I love water colours, I love your work!

Kisses

Flor

olivia said...

Bravo Carol ! La revue de presse devient internationale. Je suis heureuse pour vous. AmitiƩs.Olivia

Carol Carter said...

Thank you ALL!!! it's so wonderful to hear from each of you! thank you for your support.... viva Norway!