Carol Carter

24 February 2010

italy- acrylic paintings

i only have 8 more paintings to go ... before the end of the show. i am hoping to make an april deadline -- but i am afraid that it will be september before i can show them.

but... here today.. i finished these two paintings. i quite like them both -- as the evolution has been subtle.

tomorrow.. i teach .. but friday i begin again... the last 8 paintings to round out the show.

italy 49
acrylic
10" h x 30" w
2010

italy 50
acrylic
20" h x 20" w
2010
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Srishti said...

I have just awarded you the Sunshine Award because I admire your art so much...it is full of sunshine!
Please visit my blog when you can to see the list of the other recipients.

Carol Carter said...

i want to post my sunshine award! how can i do this?
thank you SO much... it makes me smile. love your work srishti.

joel said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is so stunning i have to remind myself to start breathing again!

i really think i need to try this acrylic stuff! the colors are so vibrant.

this is masterful!!!