Carol Carter

26 August 2009

My work on a BILLBOARD!

Here's a slightly better photo of the billboard with my work. The commission is for the competition for the best gospel choir in America -- taking place in St. Louis in September.

My art -- is an interpretation of that event.

It's a large scale watercolor of THE ROCK CHURCH in St. Louis.

This particular billboard is on Choteau Avenue -- just east of Grand.

Take a look! It was a surprise to me this morning!

The Rock Church Choir
watercolor on Arches 300 lb cp
60" h x 40" w
Verizon Wireless
Posted by Picasa


Arti said...

Isn't that wonderful!Congrats...

Joanne said...

PHENOMENAL Carol!!! It looks just as good in this huge format as when you posted it on your computer!! Congratulations. :-)

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=][/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic