Carol Carter

23 November 2012

Small Intruders- watercolor





A taste of a section of my OPEN STUDIO next Friday, NOV 30.

I am doing a series of SMALL INTRUDERS.  A delightful series of unique portraits of insects.

Each one is jewel like-- with just enough detail to distinquish the species.  They aren't overly accurate-- no rendering for me!  But rather... beautiful simple portaits of bugs that delight and inspire.

They look great one-on-one... or all together!

Small Intruders
watercolor
5" h x 7" w  each
8" h x 10" w framed
2012
email for purchase

4 comments:

SARABEL said...

es la primera vez, que encuentro a alguien que le guste pintar lo mismo que yo.......

animales.........preciosa exposicion.........

un saludo

RH Carpenter said...

Great little paintings!

Studio at the Farm said...

They are exquisite little jewels, Carol! I wish I could be at your open studio!! Good luck!

Carol Carter said...

i wish you all could come too!