Carol Carter

16 October 2011

Small Studies from France




Well.... the idea is to get going on the France imagery-- sooner than later....so I took a chance and painted 10 studies for imgery this weekend.

Testing the water... to see what I might like to work on and develop into a show.

Here is a taste.... tell me if you have any interest.

I love France... and will be going back there to teach and paint next year.

Viva la France!

Each watercolor is small!


Pear
Carriage
Donkeys
Bungalow
watercolor
5" h x 7" w
2011

3 comments:

Studio at the Farm said...

Hi Carol. I LOVE the pears! And the scene of the house is good, too. Those pears are so rich and yummy-looking!!

Sadeu said...

Painted very well, very expressive studies from France, Carol : )

Carol Carter said...

thank you again studio!! say... what IS your NAMe?

thank you for liking my studie sadeu....