Carol Carter

17 December 2012

Insect- o - mania!!!!








I have been working on 100 Bugs for the past few weeks.  The project stemmed out of my Holiday show.  It's been gathering steam-- both in life and online.  I am up to 55 bugs and counting!

I will be having a show of them this spring.  I am also planning a book and deck of flash cards.  Also perhaps playing cards.


Whew!!

Stay tuned and see more~~

Small Intruders
watercolor
5" h x 7" w each
all available after the exhibition is launched

5 comments:

SARABEL said...

Como siempre, unos animalitos preciosos......un saludo

Polly Birchall said...

I absolutely love these bugs. They are beautifully painted. I would never, in a million years, have thought of painting this subject. Brilliant.

RH Carpenter said...

What a neat idea! Good luck on getting to 100 :)

Studio at the Farm said...

Carol, I am loving each and every one of your bugs! I didn't know it was going to be such a huge series. It really is such a fabulous idea!

Carol Carter said...

Thank you ALL!! i didn't realize it was going to be such an involved series either....

but after I reach 100 insects... i will STOP and make a book.

Thank you for your support and interest! Stay tuned for another post soon.

Carol