Carol Carter

01 January 2013

HNY2013! Happy New Year 2013!

Wishing each and everyone of you the HAPPIEST of NEW YEAR!!!

So happy that you are following this blog- and in touch with me every now and again with your encouragement and comments.

I really appreciate all insightful remarks-- and I am grateful for ALL of YOU!

Please keep visiting in 2013- and I will share as much of my studio work with you as possible.

Happy New Year!

May 2013 bring all your heart's desires!

Small Intruders
5" h x 7" w  each
email for purchase
stay tuned for show


Verónica Guzmán said...


Feliz 2013!

Un saludo.

Carol Carter said...

Thank you Veronica!! HNY2013 to you!

Vandy said...

Happy New Year to you too! I love your butterflies in particular. Such glorious colour!

Carol Carter said...

Thank you Vandy!

Agni said...

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ua

Janina B. said...

Unglaublich schöne Arbeiten;-)

Carol Carter said...

happy new year and thanks for your posts Agni and Janina! Lovely to hear from you. Happy painting!