Carol Carter

01 January 2013

HNY2013! Happy New Year 2013!






Wishing each and everyone of you the HAPPIEST of NEW YEAR!!!

So happy that you are following this blog- and in touch with me every now and again with your encouragement and comments.

I really appreciate all insightful remarks-- and I am grateful for ALL of YOU!



Please keep visiting in 2013- and I will share as much of my studio work with you as possible.

Happy New Year!

May 2013 bring all your heart's desires!


Small Intruders
watercolor
5" h x 7" w  each
2012
email for purchase
stay tuned for show

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Magnifico!

Feliz 2013!

Un saludo.

Carol Carter said...

Thank you Veronica!! HNY2013 to you!

Vandy said...

Happy New Year to you too! I love your butterflies in particular. Such glorious colour!

Carol Carter said...

Thank you Vandy!

Agni said...

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ua

Aquarell said...

Unglaublich schöne Arbeiten;-)

Carol Carter said...

happy new year and thanks for your posts Agni and Janina! Lovely to hear from you. Happy painting!