Carol Carter

15 November 2013

Skyy- Postcards From the Edge of Florida-- new watercolor!



I am embarking on new skyy paintings in my watercolor for the upcoming show:

Postcards From The Edge of Florida.

I was mesmerized by the skies in South Florida on my last trip.  I had to pull over on the highway and photograph.  I could NOT believe how beautiful and captivating the rolling clouds were.

The overwhelming beauty was somthing to behold!

I only hope I can capture a fraction of it with watercolor.....  a hope, prayer, and challenge.

Enjoy~


Skyy
watercolor
10" x 8"
2013
Postcards From The Edge of Florida
January 11, 2014 opening
softwaterstudio.com

6 comments:

Studio at the Farm said...

Wonderful!!! I am always amazed by some of the incredible beauty in the sky.
Kathryn

suzanneberry said...

this is gorgeous!!

Sergio DS said...

Amazing, I´m in the sky.
;)

Carol Carter said...

thank you everyone... i am enjoying the skyy paintings... so fun!

RH Carpenter said...

Gorgeous sky painting - I like the bottom greys you created almost as much as the blues and whites of the clouds :)

Nader said...

this is Awsome watercolors :)